Phone not backordered on AT&T order status

TAEWING59

Bronze
Jul 12, 2008
I Just checked it and it says:

FRT - Backordered

PHONE - NOT Backordered

APPLE iPhone 8GB BLK

So hopefully it means ill get mine soon! Or its getting ready to ship tomorrow!

DanUC6

Bronze
Jun 2, 2007
Same thing here! I think though they are backordered

Tytanius

Bronze
Jun 4, 2008
Philly, PA
Unless the shipping(FRT) goes off backorder also it doesn't mean it will be shipping soon. Every day the phone goes off back order for everyone.

k3n85

Bronze
Jul 14, 2008
Mine wasn't for awhile, but 9:00 am just turned back to BO, the FRT (Freight) says not BO. I checked the 4 or 5 orders behind me and they're still not-back ordered ... goofy how they do things.

Tracking others Fed Ex packages I've seen a bunch of "pick ups" around the 12:00 time, at least those that were shipped from TX or TN.

Jstick

Bronze
Jul 13, 2008
...yes sorry guys/girls, it goes from 0 to 1 throughout the day, its just a matter of you refreshing the page to see it....it doesn't mean anything.

my iPhone is being delivered today, and as of almost 2am this morning (i was up watching the all star game) phone and frt were back ordered.

:cool:

Jun 16, 2008
Tinley Park, IL
Well, even though my phone was not "back ordered", it still hadn't shipped, so I went to my local Apple store and they had one! So I canceled my order and am done with AT&T stores for anything Apple.

TAEWING59

Bronze
Jul 12, 2008
I called my local AT&T store and the guy said that tomorrow they are getting in there 3rd iPhone 3G shipment in, all i did was give them my name, and i will more then likley be in that batch! So ill get my phone tomorrow! i was like 80 people behind when i ordered and im estamating about 20 or 30 phones per shipment.

yuuphone

Bronze
Sep 26, 2007
I called my local AT&T store and the guy said that tomorrow they are getting in there 3rd iPhone 3G shipment in, all i did was give them my name, and i will more then likley be in that batch! So ill get my phone tomorrow! i was like 80 people behind when i ordered and im estamating about 20 or 30 phones per shipment.
It's about time AT&T got new shipments, I've been greeted this whole week with "Sorry, no iPhones but we can order them and take forev..., I mean take 7 to 10 days to arrive" when I call the AT&T stores. I doubt all the phones belong to the order fulfillmenters so maybe I got a chance to snatch one :laugh2:

TAEWING59

Bronze
Jul 12, 2008
It's about time AT&T got new shipments, I've been greeted this whole week with "Sorry, no iPhones but we can order them and take forev..., I mean take 7 to 10 days to arrive" when I call the AT&T stores. I doubt all the phones belong to the order fulfillmenters so maybe I got a chance to snatch one :laugh2:

My Step Mom works as a area manager at AT&T. NO AT&T stores are permitted to sell iPhone 3G's, ALL Direct Fulfillment orders MUST be filled before AT&T local stores can sell them to the public people. So yes, all the phones at AT&T belong to Direct Fulfillment, until they fill all of them.

i_boy_43

Jul 12, 2008
Frt

07/29/08

i whent to store and did direct full fillment 16gb white

07/30/08

wait ....wait ....wait

07/31/08

check order on internet ....frt back ordered what exactly dose that mean and around when should i get my iPhone they say tomoro

check order on internet

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

what dose it mean if frt is back order:oops:

Last edited by a moderator:

llrickman

Contributor
Silver
Jan 12, 2008
Albuquerque , NM
order mine and my wifes on 7-29 hers was shipped today 7-31 will be delivered tomorrow both ours are 16gb white