phone speaker and voicemail questions

fsas06

Silver
Oct 15, 2007
Las Vegas
ok only the left speaker sound comes out of... Is everyones like that? I will the pokeing holes in that black paper work?

And for the voicemail I was seeing if I had any and it said I need my pass word but I never put one in.. Is it because I'm on jb1.13?
if so what will fix it?

fsas06

Silver
Oct 15, 2007
Las Vegas
now it asks me for my voicemail password ever time I bring my phone out of sleep or press the home button to leave an app

Oct 4, 2007
San Francisco
ok only the left speaker sound comes out of... Is everyones like that?

Yes, the sound only comes out of the left speaker, the right one is the microphone.

fsas06

Silver
Oct 15, 2007
Las Vegas
ok, thanks...any one know about the voice mail ?

brzman1

Bronze
Aug 14, 2007
Miami, Fl
ok only the left speaker sound comes out of... Is everyones like that?

Yes, the sound only comes out of the left speaker, the right one is the microphone.
I have question. It seems that i can't hear several sounds out of my phone. For example, when i lock/unlock, there's no sound. Texting-no sound. people can't hear me, and i can't hear them. Hence, when i make a call, i can't even hear the ring tone.

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
For the password, try using the last 4 digits of your phone number. I know for verizon this was the default password for your voicemail. I think this is what you were asking, so i hope it works for you guys.

brzman1

Bronze
Aug 14, 2007
Miami, Fl
Did you try restarting the phone?
Man, I tried, restarting, re-installing, restoring.. I'm on jb 1.1.3, but never had a problem like that. I don't even get sound when dialing the keypad. Sounds like the speaker, but i haven't done anything