Phone won't Load up?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

thabigo

Oct 23, 2007
Wow 2nd time this phone has flked up on me.. 1st time was due to that Customize Software thats buggy. But now everything was working fine, i was trying some new apps. I DLed Tripongs or something like that (its suppose to run apps with springboard) I installed it, didn't have a neeed for it then uninstalled it. When i hit uninstall and hit the home button it started to do its loading thing but it wouldn't stop... it just kept loading.. I restarted the phone and now it wont load up.. I only see the white Apple logo.

Flking crap crashes for the stupidest reseaons. I guees i need to wait till i get home do to another restore... ffs!

skiz420

Bronze
Jul 28, 2007
Boston
if you have summerboard installed don't dim the background and it will stop the crashing.... also modding your phone takes some pacientce... so if you don't want to deal with all these type of problems maybe it should be left stock

thabigo

Oct 23, 2007
I haven't dimmed the background. this crashed because of this one stupid app that i installed and then uninstalled 30 seconds later....