phonebook

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Aug 12, 2007
Hello everyone,

I just got an iPhone and I have over 350+ contacts on my blackberry and I'm trying to transfer it to my iPhone but I don't know where to begin, at the Apple store they said it was very simple, but I'm having a lil trouble is there an easy way to do this?

P

phoneme

No sure how to do that one. I personally have a blackberry and iPhone and I use them both what I did was to put the contacts in the black berry into my iPhone manually but then again I did not have 350 contacts.

Aug 12, 2007
some details would be helpful so we can point you in the right direction. are you using a pc or a mac? what operating system are you using? what sync software do you use to sync your blackberry to your computer (if any)?
I am using a PC, Windows XP HE, and I'm not using any sync software

Marianne

Zealot
Jul 16, 2007
Massachusetts
marianneschultz.com
I am using a PC, Windows XP HE, and I'm not using any sync software
well, you should use software, since there is no way to get your contacts from your blackberry directly to your iPhone (unless you want to enter them by hand). your blackberry should have come with a cd with software on it. see this site (i just googled "blackberry windows xp" to find it) for step-by-step instructions. you need to sync your blackberry contacts to outlook on your pc. then you can set up your iPhone to pull your contacts from outlook when you sync it via iTunes.

Last edited by a moderator: