PhoneSuit Mili iPhone battery pack

atran4321

May 21, 2009
I know many have been talking about the Mophie juice pack air and incase etc. for battery packs Honestly the best iPhone external battery pack I have found is the PhoneSuit Mili power pack. It's 2000Mah first of all. More than any of the other comprable solutions. I don't count the fastmac because that thing is just horribly ugly and huge. The Mili styling is nice, very iPhone friendly and it includes a USB out port to charge any device. The thickness is virtually the same as the juice pack air. It is longer on the bottom due to the ports, but its not a big deal. I mean thats not much for nearly twice the power of the mophie. It has a slide on design which I love, because who wants a battery permanently attached to your phone? Just use it when you need it. Anyway, let me know what you guys think.

http://www.phonesuit.com/products/MiLi_Power_Pack-14-10.html

atran4321

May 21, 2009
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Well yeah the fastmac looks like an 80's zack morris telephone. This one looks ok. You see a lot of those on ebay. Cheap Chinese imports. Does the battery work as good as advertised? I don't know if I'd trust any old thing to power my iPhone.
As a matter of fact, it works pretty well.

PapaST

Bronze
Sep 10, 2007
I'm glad this thread popped up. I actually like both of them.

Napoleon... can you tell me how the fastmac chargers? Is it via USB or the iPhone plug? I have a BestSkinsEver on my iPhone, do you think it would be difficult to slide the phone into the fastmac?

Thanks.

atran4321

May 21, 2009
Sure there are ton of "box" style chargers out there that are just external power sources. But that's not portable. I mean, if my iPhone is near death and i used the imax, i would have to sit down and charge it or perform a juggling act. Its almost the same as plugging into the wall. It's not truly mobile. The backpack style batteries are better, because you just snap them on and get on your way.