Photo album doubling

SwingOnThis

Bronze
Feb 29, 2008
New iPhone owner, and new poster on this forum. I synced a bunch of pics from my PC to my iPhone. I had the pics separated in about 10 different directories. When the sync was complete, it created all of the 10 directories on the phone. But it also duplicated every pic in every directory in the 'Photo Library' directory. So there are doubles of every pic. Is this typical? Is the phone actually using double the memory to store these copies? If so, i'd obviously like to delete them from the 'Photo Library' directory.

I'm guessing i made a mistake during the syncing process. Can anyone help?

Thanks!

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
New iPhone owner, and new poster on this forum. I synced a bunch of pics from my PC to my iPhone. I had the pics separated in about 10 different directories. When the sync was complete, it created all of the 10 directories on the phone. But it also duplicated every pic in every directory in the 'Photo Library' directory. So there are doubles of every pic. Is this typical? Is the phone actually using double the memory to store these copies? If so, i'd obviously like to delete them from the 'Photo Library' directory.

I'm guessing i made a mistake during the syncing process. Can anyone help?

Thanks!
The photo library album is just made of thumbnails that allow you to see all the pics in all your albums. It doesn't contain double full-size pics. Everybody has one.

SwingOnThis

Bronze
Feb 29, 2008
The photo library album is just made of thumbnails that allow you to see all the pics in all your albums. It doesn't contain double full-size pics. Everybody has one.
Nice, thanks!