Photo Albums on PC

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ChemicalWeather

Bronze
Sep 9, 2007
i feel stupid asking this but i haven't been able to find anything through searching, but anyway i was just wondering how do you create a photo album to put on your iPhone when using a PC? right now all i can do is upload photos from a folder and they just go into my photo library, thanks in advance

spankbot

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007
i feel stupid asking this but i haven't been able to find anything through searching, but anyway i was just wondering how do you create a photo album to put on your iPhone when using a PC? right now all i can do is upload photos from a folder and they just go into my photo library, thanks in advance

Once you plug your iPhone into your computer and it shows up in iTunes, click on your iPhone in iTunes and go to the "Photos" tab. The rest should be self explanatory but let us know if you need more help.

ChemicalWeather

Bronze
Sep 9, 2007
Once you plug your iPhone into your computer and it shows up in iTunes, click on your iPhone in iTunes and go to the "Photos" tab. The rest should be self explanatory but let us know if you need more help.
in my photos tab all it says is "Sync photos from: " and you choose the folder, doesn't explain how to make the pictures from the folder you select into an album

spankbot

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007
in my photos tab all it says is "Sync photos from: " and you choose the folder, doesn't explain how to make the pictures from the folder you select into an album
After you select the folders, sync your iPhone, and each of those folders you checked will be a new album on your iPhone.