Photo Albums?

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
There are probably better ways to do this, but I just keep one folder (on a Windows PC) called Pics2Sync, tell iTunes to only sync that selected folder, and add sub-folders that are basically sets of pics to it. Sub-folders show up fine on the iPhone, as well as the default two folders ...

BD997

Bronze
Dec 23, 2007
Boston, MA
There are probably better ways to do this, but I just keep one folder (on a Windows PC) called Pics2Sync, tell iTunes to only sync that selected folder, and add sub-folders that are basically sets of pics to it. Sub-folders show up fine on the iPhone, as well as the default two folders ...
so I can add folders within the folder that I sink with and it will appear in the iPhone as sub folders?

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
so I can add folders within the folder that I sink with and it will appear in the iPhone as sub folders?
Not as sub-folders, but as separate folders. I don't have that many folders right now, so it works for me - I suppose if you have tons and the sub-folder structure is important, then this is not a good workaround ...

BD997

Bronze
Dec 23, 2007
Boston, MA
Not as sub-folders, but as separate folders. I don't have that many folders right now, so it works for me - I suppose if you have tons and the sub-folder structure is important, then this is not a good workaround ...
Just did it and it worked just the way I wanted... your the best! thanks bud!:laugh2:

4U2NV

Bronze
Jul 31, 2007
Thanks for that information. I've been trying to figure that out for a while. Works great.