Photo app/icon disapeared

Jan 10, 2008
Hi there, this is my first post here, hope I do it well. I have a problem with my jailbroken 1.1.2 iPod touch.
I've installed a few apps yesterday (caissa, huarongdao, categories, converter), so i'm not sure which one did this conflict, but here it is: My photo icon and app disappeared... even if I go in the finder, nor in customize, i can't find it... Is there a source where I could download it back ?
What should I do ? I've done a lot of modding on my iPod touch, so if it would be possible not to format and redo everything that would be a charm...
Basically, I tried to resync my iPod touch, and everything went fine, but I still miss the photo icon and app to look the photos I've put previously on my device...

Help would be very appreciated...

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Did you by chance delete 'Mobile Slideshow.app'?

It is possible that the application is only hidden. Download 'Customize' and then go into 'Icon Order' in Customize. Check and make sure that the app is not hidden.

Welcome to the forums!

- John

Jan 10, 2008
Did you by chance delete 'Mobile Slideshow.app'?

It is possible that the application is only hidden. Download 'Customize' and then go into 'Icon Order' in Customize. Check and make sure that the app is not hidden.

Welcome to the forums!

- John
Oh ! well... humm...:sick: in case that would be the problem... what should I do ?:p
I know I had to delete few apps because they've installed but had no icons, I may have flushed it by mistake...
By the way, a big thanks for that very fast answer ! cheers !