Photo backup/copy

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

abnvet

Bronze
Dec 24, 2009
Looking for a photo backup/copy. Using Google photos now but cannot return the photo from the app to the iPhone photos. Would like to copy my iPhone photos, delete them from the iPhone but then have the capability to return them to iPhone if need be. Any apps out there to do this ?

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Looking for a photo backup/copy. Using Google photos now but cannot return the photo from the app to the iPhone photos. Would like to copy my iPhone photos, delete them from the iPhone but then have the capability to return them to iPhone if need be. Any apps out there to do this ?
iCloud backup or make a shared photo stream.
Dropbox
OneDrive
Box
All of those are online storage apps/sites that will work for photos and documents, etc..

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
Why can't you save the photos back to the camera roll? I can.
It's one at a time though. But that's true with all the cloud based photo apps like Box, Dropbox and OneDrive.

Most of my photos and docs are in Box.