Photo Booth is cool

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
So, I have not used the Photo Booth thing in my Macbook and I was messing around and took this photo. What other cool things can we do with Photo Booth? I am so excited to learn something new about my MacBook. Again. I love this thing.

Photo4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Yes indeed. And it's even better now with Leopard. In Tiger, it was single photos only without the cool video backdrops. I love it.

- John

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
That's a really cute picture, Lisa! I love your eyes...

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Although you do have a certain look in your eye...

lisa manson.jpg

Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
Even though I don't have a mac, photobooth is my one of my favorite things about macs! I have tons of pictures with cool effects from when i go over to friends houses that use it.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Yeah, I really like the video backgrounds. Thing is, it's always choppy - I can see small areas of the room behind me. Any else have this, and there a way to prevent it? Or is it just the way it is?

- John

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
Although you do have a certain look in your eye...
oooo. That is creepy.

I was holding the macbook in my lap and trying to look forward and keep my eyes open. I think I tried to hard. :p

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
This is off-topic, but it is my thread. Dturner-are you getting 3G? Are you getting it 7/11?
I am pretty sure I am going to hold off. 3G isn't that big a deal for me. I will go to look at it at the Apple Store which is probably a bad mistake.:)
I have a feeling the V3(for lack of a better word) is going to blow us out of the water in a good way. The V2 is priced reasonable to "suck" the masses in and then watch out.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
I have a feeling the V3(for lack of a better word) is going to blow us out of the water in a good way. The V2 is priced reasonable to "suck" the masses in and then watch out.
Yes, that's a good way to word the feeling I get, too. Nice.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
i use photobooth to occupy annoying kids at our store... seems to do the trick.

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
Yes indeed. And it's even better now with Leopard. In Tiger, it was single photos only without the cool video backdrops. I love it.

- John
How do your video backdrops work? Mine don't like shadows, and never are like in the Leopard video. I really hate them, they suck :(

coasts

Zealot
Gold
Jul 15, 2007
New York, NY
www.lomohomes.com
photo Booth is an excellent app. i also really like Comic Life, which works nicely with PB. here's an example of what can be done in a matter of minutes. results can be immediately improved by starting with a better looking subject.:laugh2:

ha! didn't work...will fix later.

That's a really cute picture, Lisa! I love your eyes...
You only say that because you can't look any lower LOL. Dave is a pig, remember.
I have a lot of fun with Booth too, it is a good example of some of the reasons why Apple is in the forefront for graphics, etc on the computer.

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
photo Booth is an excellent app. i also really like Comic Life, which works nicely with PB. here's an example of what can be done in a matter of minutes. results can be immediately improved by starting with a better looking subject.:laugh2:

ha! didn't work...will fix later.
I am interested in seeing this when you fix the link. I am always looking to learn more about my Mac (without reading a huge boring book).