Photo contest for 3/12 - 3/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
This week's subject is one of my favorite instagram trends, #foundtype. Type is everywhere and sometimes it can be very beautiful, whether it's old and decayed or clean and modern. Take a picture of some lettering that you feel matches the concept and may the best one win.

iPhones only and no editing.

And sorry guys and gals, no prize this week.

iHolophyte

Contributor
Bronze
I'm in on this contest...I've got an idea in my head.

iHolophyte

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Finally a submission! Not that you were being submissive, sir. ;)
I saw an awesome graffiti on a wall at the university of Delaware yesterday, there was a beautiful writing in there, but couldn't find a damn parking lot so I couldnt take a pic.
Where's yours, Vato?

I saw an awesome graffiti on a wall at the university of Delaware yesterday, there was a beautiful writing in there, but couldn't find a damn parking lot so I couldn't take a pic.
Where's yours, Vato?
I'm saving mine for the last minute...or until I'm out and about during the daylight. Whichever comes first.

you guys are slacking this week, where are my pictures to judge and critique? JK

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Just don't get Sean in here or none of us stand a chance.

Little late but just snapped this Down at seaside heights. I tend to go here during off season now a days thanks to "jersey shore" ruining it
Well better late than never I guess since you're this weeks winner. Awesome photo!

Now it's your turn to pick a new theme for the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.