Photo editor

Tammster

Jul 15, 2008
I'm looking for an application that will do simple photo editing. I don't need it to do fancy or silly things (like add mustaches to my faces)... just basic things like cropping, simple color correction, etc.

Tammster

Jul 15, 2008
Well, I want the application on my iPhone but I do have a pc. I have Adobe Elements on my pc to do my photo editing. Now I want something quick and easy on my phone.

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
Well, I want the application on my iPhone but I do have a pc. I have Adobe Elements on my pc to do my photo editing. Now I want something quick and easy on my phone.
Oh,I see. I don't know of any app's that will do that at this time.

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
I'm looking for an application that will do simple photo editing. I don't need it to do fancy or silly things (like add mustaches to my faces)... just basic things like cropping, simple color correction, etc.
There is a new App called Jade in the App Store that may do what you are looking for. Doesn't look like it does cropping though.

devilL

Aug 2, 2010
amopic

have a try on amopic, they provide more than enough functions to meet your need

youtube demo

Lon

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 5, 2010
Alaska
Great choice. An Adobe App for free is hard to beat.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Did u try photogene?

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
For photo editing and more nothing can replace it for me and it's only $1.99 I've had it for two years it as everything

C

carolyny476

Thanks you for the post.