photo gallery on ipt...

cdgarcia87

Bronze
Jun 14, 2008
i'm having some trouble gettin pictures to push to my ipod.. how does this work?

iMerlin

Silver
Sep 20, 2007
Algonquin, IL
I could be wrong but I don't think the pictures portion of mobileMe pushes to anything. You can send pictures from the iPhone to mobileMe but not the other way around. You can however, view those pictures from safari by visiting the link at the top of the gallery page in mobileMe.
Someone correct me if Im wrong please.

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
I could be wrong but I don't think the pictures portion of mobileMe pushes to anything. You can send pictures from the iPhone to mobileMe but not the other way around. You can however, view those pictures from safari by visiting the link at the top of the gallery page in mobileMe.
Someone correct me if Im wrong please.
You are correct. You also have the web gallery that you went to send pics to from your phone set up to accept email photos.

iMerlin

Silver
Sep 20, 2007
Algonquin, IL
You are correct. You also have the web gallery that you went to send pics to from your phone set up to accept email photos.
Yeah, thats a pretty slick feature. Anyone can add photos to your gallery if you let them. I like that.

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
Yeah, thats a pretty slick feature. Anyone can add photos to your gallery if you let them. I like that.
I screwed up and had a web gallery not set up correctly. I was cussing the phone. "where is the web gallery for my trip?" (with some profane words). Then I went on my mac and noticed I did not allow access for email uploads. oops.

I have not had anyone add photos to my galleries, but it will be cool to use after family holiday times/get togethers.