photo organize iOS 5

Plow13

Feb 22, 2011
so i know how to add a new album but is there a way to completely move a photo to a new album and not have it stay in camera roll?

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
so i know how to add a new album but is there a way to completely move a photo to a new album and not have it stay in camera roll?
I don't think so. The 'photos' in a album, created on the phone are pretty much just a thumbnail / link to the original.
You could create an album/folder on the computer, putting the photos in there and syncing using iTunes.

Apr 27, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
Yeah, just use the 'Add To' command, copy it to the new album and then delete the original in the camera roll.

verwon

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 29, 2011
Seattle
I don't think so. The 'photos' in a album, created on the phone are pretty much just a thumbnail / link to the original.
You could create an album/folder on the computer, putting the photos in there and syncing using iTunes.
That's what I do! I just periodically add the new ones to that folder and resync.

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
Yeah, just use the 'Add To' command, copy it to the new album and then delete the original in the camera roll.
Do not do this. This is bad advice as it doesn't work. When you even try to do this you get this question
ImageUploadedByiCafe1321210201.353757.jpg

The only way to do it is sync folders to your phone.