Photo Question

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ctmed5408

Jun 24, 2010
I took a group of photos yesterday with my iPhone. Came home and created a folder for them on my iPad as they were automatically there thanks to the cloud. Now that they have their own album, how can I delete them everywhere else such as in camera roll? When I try, I'm warned that the pics are used in an album and given the option to delete them everywhere.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
I took a group of photos yesterday with my iPhone. Came home and created a folder for them on my iPad as they were automatically there thanks to the cloud. Now that they have their own album, how can I delete them everywhere else such as in camera roll? When I try, I'm warned that the pics are used in an album and given the option to delete them everywhere.
Sync the pictures to your computer. Copy from the Camera Roll and create new album and sync via iTunes. Once you've done that, you'll be able to delete the pictures from your Camera Roll.

ctmed5408

Jun 24, 2010
When I do this, the pics are in the camera roll, photo stream and the new album that I created on my computer. The only problem is, now it doesn't even offer the delete buttons for any of the pics in any of these folders.