Photo Stream for iPad 2 and iPhone 4

J2306sjs

Jan 28, 2012
Ahhhh! I can't figure this thing out...I got all my devices updated, all of the devices have photo streaming on... but I can't get pictures from my iPhone to my iPad..or my iPhone to my computer...I can only get pics from my iPad to my computer but then I can't upload any pics from my computer to my iPad? I'm almost positive I got the folder locations right...so if yu can help that would be awesome

showguy

Silver
Dec 2, 2007
Long Island, NY
Photo stream will only sync " new photos" that are created on either your iPhone or iPad. They will not sync ( stream) pictures that exist on your pc to your phone or iPad. Once again, it will only share "new" pictures created on your iPhone or iPad.

Last edited by a moderator:

JFN

Bronze
Jul 12, 2008
Nor Cal
So, I'm on a road trip to North Carolina to visit my daughter and grand sons, took a bunch of pictures and they won't transfer to iPad via the cloud! I believe I have everything set up properly but no joy.

Another problem I am having is, I cannot find where to log on to the cloud to see if the files are there, I have been to cloud.com and I just cannot find a login area.

showguy

Silver
Dec 2, 2007
Long Island, NY
The pictures will transfer when you get back to your " home" wifi network. It does not work over 3G or edge. Often you will need to give it a few minuets to get done. I sometimes need to turn both devices off and reboot to get it to work. To setup iCloud on your pc or devices you login at www.icloud.com