Photo stream question

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by flightmedic, Oct 27, 2012.

1. flightmedic

flightmedic Member
    Bronze

Ok. I have my iPhone and iPad updated to iOS6. My phone has 1000 pics in its photo stream. They are not in the photo album and won't download to my desktop stream. How can I get those pics to download to the desktop stream app or reshared to my iPad. Thanks.

Jim

2. josh.ua

josh.ua Member
    Bronze

1. Do you have a Mac or PC?
    PC: Have you downloaded the latest version of iCloud? (2.0 I believe) Also, have you set up the Photo Stream folder location?​
    Mac: Are you using OS X 10.7 or newer? Have you updated both OS X and iPhoto and turned on "My Photo Stream" in System Preferences?​
    2. Does the Photo Stream album show up on your iPad? If no, are you signed into the same iCloud account on your iPhone and iPad, & have "My Photo Stream" turned on all devices?

3. jimmerlink

jimmerlink New Member

"Image Capture" in your applications folder on OSX. Click the "download some" button.

4. flightmedic

flightmedic Member
    Bronze

1) I am on Windows 7
    2) Have latest iCloud desktop is installed
    3) The photos on photostream on my iPad are the same ones saved to desktop, not the complete photostream
    4) When I go into c: and go to my iPhone, only the photos saved to the handheld are there in the DCIM folder
    5) All devices and desktops are utilizing the same iCloud sign in