Photo syncing problem, any help appreciated..

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

mrgrumble

Bronze
Oct 26, 2007
Strong Island, NY
:(So yet another problem with my phone this is like the 3rd one in the past month. For some reason now when I bring over lets say a folder of 30 pictures of my godson, it will sync the phone optimize photos etc. etc. After it has brought over all the photos i'll go to my phone and look in the Photo section. The folder will be there but i'll only have like 13 of my pictures and some of them are distorted and discolored. Also if I try to bring over too many photos such as a folder of about 100 it will freeze up and crash my iTunes.

I've changed between USB ports and even went into my pictures on my laptop and made sure they were correct jpeg format and that they viewed on my laptop correctly. I have no idea what to do about this anybody have any solution?

mrgrumble

Bronze
Oct 26, 2007
Strong Island, NY
I believe it was but now when I go to sync the iPhone to my iTunes on top it won't stop saying "Syncing Apple's iPhone" with the status bar filled up and it's not frozen because the status bar and symbol next to my iPhone is moving. This is really frustrating and thank you for that website I hope it works. Anyone know about this problem now?

mrgrumble

Bronze
Oct 26, 2007
Strong Island, NY
Nevermind I jut figured it out, the extermal hardrive I set up as my Photo Folder in iTunes was way to big of a capacity to sync with so it was taking forever to find anything in the hardrive so I made a special fold just for my backgrounds for myiPhone with little sub folders in it and linked the Photo section to that specific folder in my hardrive thanks a lot for the help I really appreciate it you saved a lot of the hair on my head.