Photo Uploads to iCloud

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Kenny65

Apr 15, 2012
I just purchased the iPhone 6 128GB and I had this same issue with my previous iPhone 4S. My device keeps telling me how many pictures are uploading to the iCloud but the uploads are not completing. I know I have enough cloud space but is there something I may not have "set" correctly in my iCloud settings? Please advise.
ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1438051307.565571.jpg
ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1438051324.594913.jpg

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
I just purchased the iPhone 6 128GB and I had this same issue with my previous iPhone 4S. My device keeps telling me how many pictures are uploading to the iCloud but the uploads are not completing. I know I have enough cloud space but is there something I may not have "set" correctly in my iCloud settings? Please advise. View attachment 42418 View attachment 42419
Uploading that many photos and especially videos is going to take a looooong time. I think it only uploads when the device is idle & attached to wifi.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Uploading that many photos and especially videos is going to take a looooong time. I think it only uploads when the device is idle & attached to wifi.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Exactly. I've had it stall out and had to start over a few times when uploading an entire library. It's buggy and I've had to disable it altogether a few times and re-upload everything to get it to start syncing new photos again. I only have 2 GB of photos/videos, so I imagine it would be even worse with 22 GB.
I just purchased the iPhone 6 128GB and I had this same issue with my previous iPhone 4S. My device keeps telling me how many pictures are uploading to the iCloud but the uploads are not completing. I know I have enough cloud space but is there something I may not have "set" correctly in my iCloud settings? Please advise. View attachment 42418 View attachment 42419
I would disable the upload and start over. Make sure you're on fast WiFi and set the phone aside while it's uploading.