Photo Uploads to iCloud

Discussion in 'iPhone 6' started by Kenny65, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Kenny65

Kenny65 New Member

I just purchased the iPhone 6 128GB and I had this same issue with my previous iPhone 4S. My device keeps telling me how many pictures are uploading to the iCloud but the uploads are not completing. I know I have enough cloud space but is there something I may not have "set" correctly in my iCloud settings? Please advise. ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1438051307.565571.jpg ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1438051324.594913.jpg

2. RoofMonkey

RoofMonkey Genius
    Gold

Uploading that many photos and especially videos is going to take a looooong time. I think it only uploads when the device is idle & attached to wifi.
    Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

3. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

Exactly. I've had it stall out and had to start over a few times when uploading an entire library. It's buggy and I've had to disable it altogether a few times and re-upload everything to get it to start syncing new photos again. I only have 2 GB of photos/videos, so I imagine it would be even worse with 22 GB.
    I would disable the upload and start over. Make sure you're on fast WiFi and set the phone aside while it's uploading.