photobooth and iPhone

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
I always wondered why the iPhone didn't have photobooth type video filters like the macs do, i think i posted about this a long time ago, but im back to it now that the ipod NANO has those filters that i wondered about for the iPhone, heh just wondering whats goin on up there in Apple headquarters ? heh

seanwes

Zealot
Gold
Feb 13, 2008
San Antonio, TX
I always wondered why the iPhone didn't have photobooth type video filters like the macs do, i think i posted about this a long time ago, but im back to it now that the ipod NANO has those filters that i wondered about for the iPhone, heh just wondering whats goin on up there in Apple headquarters ? heh
They probably just don't bother because they figure someone will make an app for it.

Lame regardless though, I agree.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
The new Nano has video filters. I would guess we'll see some at some point in a system update, but I agree.... they definitely should be here already.

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
wow! thanks for the replies yall, i thought that that this thread would have died, thanks!

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
some of my lst post have died out... just happy to see that there are replies... hahah