Photos duplicated when put into folders?...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by damstr, May 14, 2008.

1. damstr

damstr Member
    Bronze

Alright well I know you can't sort the photos that you took with the camera on the iPhone (actually if you can cool but I'm not worried about that now).

The photos that I sync from my computer that I put into individual folders show up in iTunes. (Girls, Cars, Misc - Funny) I sync them to my iPhone and while the photos that I sorted on my computer show up correctly on my iPhone, there is still a Photo Libray folder that has all the sorted pictures in the same folder which is what I started out with.

Basically all the photos that I sorted into different folders are also in the photo library.

Also if I go to the folder where I have all my iPhone photos all there is is 3 folders and NO photos so it really doesn't make sense to me why it would duplicate all the sorted photos and put them all into one folder....

Hope this makes sense. :p

-thanks

2. acosmichippo

acosmichippo Genius
    Platinum

yeah, it's normal for your "photo library" to have all of your sub-folders' pics in it.

not sure why your actual folders don't have them, though. They definitely should.

3. Avatar

Sponsored Advertisement

4. davis5050

davis5050 Member
    Bronze

Makes since to me, cause I have the same prob. But now I can't sync all my pix, it just erases all the ones I had before and replaces them with the new ones that I took before I did the sync.

5. KabaModern

KabaModern Zealot
    Gold

That's the point of the Photo Library...to be a library of all your photos.

6. davis5050

davis5050 Member
    Bronze

I cant even get mine weather they are in folders or not. I use Adobe.