Photos from iPhone to iPad

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Kelmaynard, Dec 25, 2011.

1. Kelmaynard

Kelmaynard New Member

I took photos on my iPhone before turning on the photo stream feature. How do I now move those photos to my iPad? Thank in advance!

2. Stefan1968

Stefan1968 New Member

I think all photos u have on your iPhone Will ens up in photo share and transfers by iCloud to your iPad when u turn photo transfer on. Otherwise u can do as I explained in another post (try search before asking and u can find your answer) search for bluetooth photo transfer at AppStore and u will find some great apps, some using both bluetooth and wifi and some only bluetooth. I used them before iCloud and it works easy and great

3. Kelmaynard

Kelmaynard New Member

The pictures still have not transferred and when I did a search for "moving iPhone photos to iPad" Nothing came up so is there anything more helpful you or anyone else can offer?

4. Stefan1968

Stefan1968 New Member

I told you to search for bluetooth photo transfer on AppStore. There are apps that transfers photos between iOS devices using bluetooth and/or wifi as i told you, i used them before there was iCloud. Have you looked for this apps and tested them? Its an easy way to do it if there are many photos. Otherwise u can just mail them to your self from your iPhone to your iPad

5. RoofMonkey

RoofMonkey Genius
    Gold

You could email them to yourself, open email on the iPad and save them that way, or get a Dropbox account (free) and copy them there. Then they are available on any computer or device with internet access.
    Bump is a free app store app that lets you transfer photos, contacts, etc...
    Search the app store using Transfer as the search word and you will find a large number of apps that can accomplish what you want.

6. iebron

iebron New Member

Go to the app store and purchase Photosync on your ipad and iPhone, then you can transfer your pictures and videos back and forth.