Photos from iPhone to iPad

Kelmaynard

Dec 25, 2011
I took photos on my iPhone before turning on the photo stream feature. How do I now move those photos to my iPad? Thank in advance!

Stefan1968

Dec 23, 2011
I think all photos u have on your iPhone Will ens up in photo share and transfers by iCloud to your iPad when u turn photo transfer on. Otherwise u can do as I explained in another post (try search before asking and u can find your answer) search for bluetooth photo transfer at AppStore and u will find some great apps, some using both bluetooth and wifi and some only bluetooth. I used them before iCloud and it works easy and great

Kelmaynard

Dec 25, 2011
The pictures still have not transferred and when I did a search for "moving iPhone photos to iPad" Nothing came up so is there anything more helpful you or anyone else can offer?

Stefan1968

Dec 23, 2011
I told you to search for bluetooth photo transfer on AppStore. There are apps that transfers photos between iOS devices using bluetooth and/or wifi as i told you, i used them before there was iCloud. Have you looked for this apps and tested them? Its an easy way to do it if there are many photos. Otherwise u can just mail them to your self from your iPhone to your iPad

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
You could email them to yourself, open email on the iPad and save them that way, or get a Dropbox account (free) and copy them there. Then they are available on any computer or device with internet access.
Bump is a free app store app that lets you transfer photos, contacts, etc...
Search the app store using Transfer as the search word and you will find a large number of apps that can accomplish what you want.

iebron

Jun 26, 2010
Go to the app store and purchase Photosync on your ipad and iPhone, then you can transfer your pictures and videos back and forth.