Photos from PC to iPhone 3G

jdg

Jul 17, 2008
Does anyone know how to transfer photos from the pc to the 3g? I can do the opposite but not from the pc to the 3g. I'm using photoshop album starter edition 3.2

Ace4261991

Silver
Jun 18, 2007
forget photoshop album starter just make a folder in your documents or anywhere on your comp an dput all the pictures you want in there. then plug the iPhone into iTunes and select the photos tab and then go to sync photos from: then choose folder and ifn the folder that you have all your pics saved in and then sync it and ther eyou go

jdg

Jul 17, 2008
where do I find the "sync photos from" I don't see it on my phonr

forget photoshop album starter just make a folder in your documents or anywhere on your comp an dput all the pictures you want in there. then plug the iPhone into iTunes and select the photos tab and then go to sync photos from: then choose folder and ifn the folder that you have all your pics saved in and then sync it and ther eyou go

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
One step further: you can put folders within the folder Ace is talking about and your pics will be organized by events. Say you call your main folder iPhone pics. You can then have folders like Florida Vacation, Birthday, Christmas 07,ect.

Ace4261991

Silver
Jun 18, 2007
where do I find the "sync photos from" I don't see it on my phonr
when you plug your iPhone in and you see the iPhone info screen in iTunes and it has tabs on the top click the one that says photos. then sync photos from should be the first one there.

jdg

Jul 17, 2008
Thanks you guys!

jdg

Jul 17, 2008
Awesome! Thanks a lot!

One step further: you can put folders within the folder Ace is talking about and your pics will be organized by events. Say you call your main folder iPhone pics. You can then have folders like Florida Vacation, Birthday, Christmas 07,ect.