Photos not showing up

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

silvermoon

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 17, 2013
Washington
I took some photos for work and they are not in the Photos app. Where would they be? I need to find them so I can upload them to Intel and turn in my report. The only photos that are showing are from yesterday. I remember that my photo was saved to the Library but don't know of a Library for Photos.

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
They are there. Just arranged differently. The camera roll of old is gone and I hate how it's organized now. Here's an article explaining where they went. http://www.idownloadblog.com/2014/09/19/ios-8-camera-roll/
Moments have been there for a year. No one used it much. I don't like it. Years just plain looks ridiculous. You can create an album and title it "Camera Roll" and put all your photos in it. But you have to add the additional photos as you get them. I was going to do that, but decided to make several category albums instead. So far that works for me. I keep the bulk of my photos in Box, Dropbox and OneDrive. I keep about 150 or so on the phone in those albums. We'll get used to it.

CASEACE79

Contributor
Bronze
Mar 29, 2009
Moments have been there for a year. No one used it much. I don't like it. Years just plain looks ridiculous. You can create an album and title it "Camera Roll" and put all your photos in it. But you have to add the additional photos as you get them. I was going to do that, but decided to make several category albums instead. So far that works for me. I keep the bulk of my photos in Box, Dropbox and OneDrive. I keep about 150 or so on the phone in those albums. We'll get used to it.
I've done the same. I hate the default layout and years is just not practical and dumb.