Photostream & Dropbox, no need for USB camera roll?

1. Shanezam203

Shanezam203 Member Bronze

Curious if anyone else is using Dropbox or having good luck with Photo Stream where 100% pictures show up wirelessly and there is not a need to Import media off camera roll.

I am finding if I am doing it, I am having duplicates and I should stick to 1 method or another.
    any thoughts?

Thanks,
    Shane

2. Kriss

Kriss Contributor Silver

I have used both and they both will seamlessly stream your photos to iCloud or Dropbox. I'm not sure what you're asking but to have both would be redundant. I stopped both from automatically uploading my photos because I have no control of what is uploaded. For example.. I take a photo OR Download a photo that is say... is private...and save it to the camera roll, it will show up on ALL my devices. I'd prefer to control what exactly is streamed to the internet in either option.

3. Avatar

Sponsored Advertisement

4. Shanezam203

Shanezam203 Member Bronze

Since Photostream & Dropbox camera upload, I have not needed to get camera roll pictures off via. USB anymore.

Regardless what you use, Photostream or Drop Box camera upload, is anyone just deleting pics on device from time to time vs. doing the Import into iPhoto?