Pic bitmap + wallpaper not displayed when receiving calls

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

wacevedo

Aug 13, 2007
Oregon
This may be a very dumb question, but anyway here it goes. I've seen other iPhones display a small pic next to the name of the caller and also the wallpaper at the same time. I've also seen this in Apple's tutorials. My iPhone only displays and enlarged picture of the caller. Is there a setting to change this?

cfarag

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
This may be a very dumb question, but anyway here it goes. I've seen other iPhones display a small pic next to the name of the caller and also the wallpaper at the same time. I've also seen this in Apple's tutorials. My iPhone only displays and enlarged picture of the caller. Is there a setting to change this?
I'm gald someone brought this up! I noticed the same thing after watching the iPhone commercials. I checked settings but didn't see anything there that would help us.

Someone please chime in here!

coasts

Zealot
Gold
Jul 15, 2007
New York, NY
www.lomohomes.com
I'm gald someone brought this up! I noticed the same thing after watching the iPhone commercials. I checked settings but didn't see anything there that would help us.

Someone please chime in here!
i believe it has something to do with how you add the pic. If its assigned to a contact on the phone the photo will appear full screen. If you add it on your computer and then sync your contacts it will appear smaller.

cfarag

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
i believe it has something to do with how you add the pic. If its assigned to a contact on the phone the photo will appear full screen. If you add it on your computer and then sync your contacts it will appear smaller.

Can anyone confirm this? or have instructions on how to do this?