Picked one up today

Discussion in 'iPhone SE' started by raqball, Jun 12, 2016.

1. raqball

raqball Evangelist
    Gold

I picked up an unlocked SE today space gray and 64GB..

I have been using a Sony Xperia Z5 Compact for the past 6 months or so and have came to really dig the smaller phones.

I had forgotten just how much I liked the iPhone 5 and 5S look and form factor... So far, it's only day one and I'm still in the honeymoon phase with it, but I DIG IT!

2. Chancellor

Chancellor Contributor
    Bronze

Cool man! I loved the way the 5s physically looked! I'm hoping the 7 looks more like the 5s and less like the 6s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. raqball

raqball Evangelist
    Gold

The only bummer is that if you wear polarized sunglasses that funky screen coloring is back! I hate it but a quick flip up of the sades and all is well...

I honestly had forgotten just how much I liked the 5 and 5S design.. Love it! Going back to a smaller screen sizes does take a little adjustment but heck, just a few years ago this was considered to be a BIG screen so there's that... LOL

4. Craven

Craven New Member

Yeah, I love the design of the SE. I think it's the best design they've done. I'm not a fan of these larger phones.

5. Woesong

Woesong Member
    Bronze

I had four devices, from an Amazon Fire to an iPhone 6 + and iPad Air 2 and I settled on the SE as my major handheld. It arrived three days ago and I don't often set it down during waking hours.

Mark me happy. Further reports to follow.

6. Woesong

Woesong Member
    Bronze

From 5:00 AM, through the day, running Waze and Pandora driving and now reading and writing, using the SE the whole day, I mean, and now it's 3:31 PM and I have 16% power left.