Picked one up today

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

raqball

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 30, 2011
So. California
I picked up an unlocked SE today space gray and 64GB..

I have been using a Sony Xperia Z5 Compact for the past 6 months or so and have came to really dig the smaller phones.

I had forgotten just how much I liked the iPhone 5 and 5S look and form factor... So far, it's only day one and I'm still in the honeymoon phase with it, but I DIG IT!

Chancellor

Contributor
Bronze
May 28, 2011
Cool man! I loved the way the 5s physically looked! I'm hoping the 7 looks more like the 5s and less like the 6s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

raqball

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 30, 2011
So. California
The only bummer is that if you wear polarized sunglasses that funky screen coloring is back! I hate it but a quick flip up of the sades and all is well...

I honestly had forgotten just how much I liked the 5 and 5S design.. Love it! Going back to a smaller screen sizes does take a little adjustment but heck, just a few years ago this was considered to be a BIG screen so there's that... LOL

Craven

Sep 13, 2016
Yeah, I love the design of the SE. I think it's the best design they've done. I'm not a fan of these larger phones.

Woesong

Bronze
Feb 12, 2013
I had four devices, from an Amazon Fire to an iPhone 6 + and iPad Air 2 and I settled on the SE as my major handheld. It arrived three days ago and I don't often set it down during waking hours.

Mark me happy. Further reports to follow.

Woesong

Bronze
Feb 12, 2013
From 5:00 AM, through the day, running Waze and Pandora driving and now reading and writing, using the SE the whole day, I mean, and now it's 3:31 PM and I have 16% power left.