Pics from the iPhone gallery - I'm impressed!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
it takes some pretty good pics for the most part...its just a convience...nothn more...if you want some real quality pics you'll have to get a dig- camera...

brinox

Bronze
Apr 30, 2007
i think the phone will hold its own for capturing those moments you can only snap once in a lifetime, thats my thoughts on having a camera phone at least

iphonenut

Bronze
May 17, 2007
wow, those pictures are awesome!

i'm taking a trip next week...i may leave my camera behind and go with my camera phone.

megaphore

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
I'm very impressed with the picture quality! I didn't even plan on taking pictures with it but now I see it works well I'll take a ton of pictures :)

Fat Man

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
North East England
Both of those could be fixed with software updates i presume. wouldn't it be possible to add a digital zoom with a quick software fix if Apple chooses too?

But those are indeed good quality. Exceeded my expectations anyhoo

mrmacbook

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
I was pretty impressed with the pictures. In low light, the pictures aren't that great, but overall for a phone the pics are awesome.

MiamiCane

Jun 27, 2007
Miami, FL
Pics look good, but I'm really shocked that the camera doesn't have a zoom feature. Even my old Motorola v600 had that! Is zoom something that could be added via a software update?

Fat Man

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
North East England
Pics look good, but I'm really shocked that the camera doesn't have a zoom feature. Even my old Motorola v600 had that! Is zoom something that could be added via a software update?
Thats what i was thinking. I mean obviously an optical zoom is out of the question, but a digital zoom would be better than nothing. I dunno, but maybe that could be added via software. :eek: