Pics from the iPhone gallery - I'm impressed!

Twitchthroe

Bronze
Jun 18, 2007
Clarkston, MI
You would need MMS to send those photos to another phone, that's what you need it for.
I hardly use email and I don't know many people who do so it's kind of pointless to email the pictures to someone. I guess I'll have to start asking all my friends for their email addresses...

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
I hardly use email and I don't know many people who do so it's kind of pointless to email the pictures to someone. I guess I'll have to start asking all my friends for their email addresses...

Well, the bigger problem, for those who DO take pics with their phone and send them to their friends, is that *most* phones don't show pictures in emails. So, even if you could email it to them, they can't see the picture, anyway. Mostly smart-phone only stuff, there.

Twitchthroe

Bronze
Jun 18, 2007
Clarkston, MI
Well, the bigger problem, for those who DO take pics with their phone and send them to their friends, is that *most* phones don't show pictures in emails. So, even if you could email it to them, they can't see the picture, anyway. Mostly smart-phone only stuff, there.
I don't know anyone who uses their phone to check their e-mail. So it doesn't bother me, I don't plan on sending them a picture that they have to see immediately. Just as long as they see it in their e-mail eventually.

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
I don't know anyone who uses their phone to check their e-mail. So it doesn't bother me, I don't plan on sending them a picture that they have to see immediately. Just as long as they see it in their e-mail eventually.
Well, i got a lot of female friends, and they like to do silly stuff like that....plus, if I had a camera phone like the iPhone, i'd like to be able to do it. Oh well, i'll just live with email only....hopefully it'll be in a software update, later. Doubtful, though. :)

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Well it's certainly not a Nikon, but those pics are better than any I've ever seen from a cell phone.