Pics from Today ONLY Feb 3.

coasts

Zealot
Gold
Jul 15, 2007
New York, NY
www.lomohomes.com
yeah, so things are slow around here right now...threads are same old, same old. so get outside, put the laptop down and go take some iPhone photos. we can vote on our favorites tomorrow.

don't be lame. do it.

i'll be back later with something to show.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
why didn't you just make this a "post your superbowl pics" thread?

that's invariably what it's gonna turn into, although i will endeavor to prevent that from happening.

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008

that's invariably what it's gonna turn into, although i will endeavor to prevent that from happening.

Those were my thoughts exactly! Please, let's keep the TV screen shots to a minimum. ;)

coasts

Zealot
Gold
Jul 15, 2007
New York, NY
www.lomohomes.com

um, superbowl? is that today? not a basketball fan, sorry.

i'm in a pub with a pint of guinness and walking shoes on. i hope to turn up something better than a photo of a television. trust the same from you, ya?

coasts

Zealot
Gold
Jul 15, 2007
New York, NY
www.lomohomes.com
then wtf are you talking like a brit for?
talking like a brit? oh you mean the yellow teeth? thats black coffee and cigarettes. let's see if i can sound more american...

"Gimme a number two, biggie sized with a coke. nah, make that a diet coke. i gotta look good for my bitches"

anyway, hippo...where's your photo? let's get this ish back on track.

kakofonix

Silver
Oct 2, 2007
I live about 15 minutes from the University of Phoenix Stadium, venue of the Super Bowl. Maybe, I'll go take some pictures...if I can tear myself away from the pre-game telecast. Traffic is bound to be very bad already!

phsycology

Zealot
Gold
Dec 29, 2007
Bolton, United Kingdom
I live about 15 minutes from the University of Phoenix Stadium, venue of the Super Bowl. Maybe, I'll go take some pictures...if I can tear myself away from the pre-game telecast. Traffic is bound to be very bad already!
15 mins drive or walk? If walk, then just walk to avoid the traffic.

I'm on my iPhone for now but tomorrow when I'm on hrre on my mac I'll post some pics; we've just had snow here in the UK for the first time in a couple of years :D

kakofonix

Silver
Oct 2, 2007
15 mins drive or walk? If walk, then just walk to avoid the traffic.

I'm on my iPhone for now but tomorrow when I'm on hrre on my mac I'll post some pics; we've just had snow here in the UK for the first time in a couple of years :D
Drive, actually. Ten or so years ago, that area was all farmland and reasonably priced. Now it's all prime property because of the new stadium.

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
AM I THE ONLY ONE POSTING A PIC...
Well, I really tried very hard, but it's grey and ugly outside today. No snow. No blades of grass yet. Can't wait for "Post your Spring iPhone pics". No Superbowl pics. We don't watch it.
A lovely composition for the guitar by Leo Brouwer
My guitar.
My lunch. This is it.

Last edited by a moderator:

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
EIC on a really old Mac

Eer.... that's very....emm ....healthy, Geordisjd... *hiding away "gameshow" bucket of hot wings and ranch dip* :oops:;)
Any pics of those?

OK, just one more.

EIC on a 15 year-old 68K genuine Apple computer running Mac Os 8.5
(the best it can) with an ethernet card. Never attempted that before.

Netscape's no good. That's what EIC does do it.

After trying a few browsers, it turns out that iCab does the best job.

Last edited by a moderator:

kylegod

Silver
Jan 1, 2008
Bethlehem, Pa
Posting on the 4th but this was taken yesterday. There was a big break in the weather and was about 50 degrees so I was out on the bmx bike and road bike all day.