pics questions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

miketl

Bronze
Oct 23, 2007
hey all,

I hope this is not a stupid questiong, but could someone tell me how to get my pics i take with my iPhone onto my computer.

thanks

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
depends, mac or pc? wit a mac open iphoto and it will read the iPhone like a camera and just import, the same for pc but without the iphoto, the computer will read the iPhone like a camera... good luck

and remember.. the SEARCH is your friend...

jaydoc1

Contributor
Silver
Sep 23, 2007
If you have Windows XP and it doesn't offer a wizard to download your photos when you connect then just go to Windows explorer and you'll see Apple iPhone listed with the available drives. Click on it and there are all your pics.

miketl

Bronze
Oct 23, 2007
If you have Windows XP and it doesn't offer a wizard to download your photos when you connect then just go to Windows explorer and you'll see Apple iPhone listed with the available drives. Click on it and there are all your pics.

THANKS JAYDOC1... much appreciated :)

theone77

Bronze
Oct 18, 2007

for me i CANnoT see Apple iPhone listed in my available drive. what will i do?..can i get the pics tru ibrick?

jaydoc1

Contributor
Silver
Sep 23, 2007
for me i CANnoT see Apple iPhone listed in my available drive. what will i do?..can i get the pics tru ibrick?
Your talking about Windows Explorer, right? You clicked on the Start button, then all programs, then accessories, and then Windows Explorer? Because it should show up there. I'm not talking about navigating with My Computer just in case that's what you're actually doing. It doesn't show up there.

theone77

Bronze
Oct 18, 2007
Your talking about Windows Explorer, right? You clicked on the Start button, then all programs, then accessories, and then Windows Explorer? Because it should show up there. I'm not talking about navigating with My Computer just in case that's what you're actually doing. It doesn't show up there.

yes bro thats it but as what i said i cannot see any Apple in the list. I've got your instructions clearly and try to read everything but nothing is there. Anyway, thanks for the help.