Picture Caller ID

Stonebriar

Jan 6, 2009
After installing 3.0, I noticed that any photo attached to a contact now appears in the upper right corner of the screen when that contact calls. In the previous OS, the entire screen would fill with the contact's photo. Is there any way to change the setting to the previous "full screen" mode?

Thank you.

ihack

Bronze
Nov 7, 2008
Orange Park, FL
Yes. If your contacts are synched with outlook ect. Your contacts picture will be in the upper corner. If u choose the pic from the phone it will be the big picture. Test it be replacing one of your small pics with a diferent one from the phone. It has nothing to do with the os. It's been like that since the first iPhone. Sorry if it makes no sense. I'm sleepy. :)

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
If you have Facebook, can I recommend FriendSync? It downloads all your friends' profile pics and assigns them to their numbers in your phone. It also lets you manually pick within the interface if you want the small icon or full screen pics. This saves you the hassle of syncing your phone with Outlook vs. choosing them from the phone.

Stonebriar

Jan 6, 2009
Thank you for the replies. It worked!

JTucker

Jul 7, 2009
Houston
I personally like the new style in the corner. Appearing in the whole screen doesn't seems pretty to me. So I am not thinking about it. But you should search for an app to do this or can develop a new one for this purpose.