Picture folder problems

sean lfc

Mar 3, 2009
in the true noob fashion i'd like to know if i can make different photo albums for my ipod , i didn't jailbreak it (yet) just incase there was some way to do it like that.
special request , if there is a way could you please explain it to me as simple as you can for i am usless at doing things on iTunes:p

ADDam

Bronze
Mar 2, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI
You have to do it on iPhoto, Then Sync with iTunes. You cannot create a new album on the Touch/iPhone.

marcther

Mar 17, 2009
Easy, make every page of the album 6" h x 9" wide 300dpi, save in JPG in sequence as 01, 02 etc put everything in a folder with a name someplace like in "my picture" synch that folder in itune, in your touch go to settings, chose disolve or whatever effect you want and you've got a slideshow or an album( if you do not choose any settings)

marcther

Mar 17, 2009
New folder from iTune

According to tech support, the last itune upgrade a few days ago included the creation in your touch of a photo folder which is an unsorted copy of all the pictures of the nice albums on your pod. What for? to use more memory and for the girls to have an iPod touch like the mess in their rooms. That in my opinion takes unnessary space and is a no! no! to all
the photographers who were looking at an iPod touch to show their pictures and souvenirs.
As the new untidy (double) of all your pictures is in the 1st folder you will end up showing a mess everytime you start a slide show from your iPod touch.
How to reverse the upgrade and stop futur upgrade to keep away from that mess? To bad but this is another good argument for those who says it is a must to "Jailbreak" your iPod touch to have something OK or get a clone for 1/3rd of the price. Buy 3 clones and pay less than a genuine iPod touch with problem and questionable upgrades.