Picture problem

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

neo_gr8est1

Bronze
Nov 27, 2007
Hello everyone..
I have a problem transferring images from my computer to iPhone..I have a few images which i pasted in a folder on my comp and asked iTunes to transfer them..But iTunes tranfers only few of them and gives a warning that the other images cant be transferred since they cannot be viewed on the phone..But all these images are the same resolution(1024 by 768) and almost same size..So why is it that some get transferred while the others don't?
Am i doing anything wrong?
NOTE:These are normal images like wallpapers, not any pictures taken by a camera..Pls help
Thank you..

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
Hello everyone..
I have a problem transferring images from my computer to iPhone..I have a few images which i pasted in a folder on my comp and asked iTunes to transfer them..But iTunes tranfers only few of them and gives a warning that the other images cant be transferred since they cannot be viewed on the phone..But all these images are the same resolution(1024 by 768) and almost same size..So why is it that some get transferred while the others don't?
Am i doing anything wrong?
NOTE:These are normal images like wallpapers, not any pictures taken by a camera..Pls help
Thank you..
http://forums.everythingicafe.com/threads/why-wont-some-photos-show-on-iphone.15448/

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 28, 2007
I had the same problem with some of my photos. Then someone suggested I convert them all to BMP format...and it worked! Now whenever I want to add new photos to my iPhone, I simply convert them from JPG to BMP, and they sync perfectly every time.

Mike