Picture Question

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
G

greenmymac

Ok I went to the At&t store A.k.a hell and looked at an iPhone a couple of weeks ago then turned around and bought one i went into the pictures folder and was disappointed. the iPhone at the store had all these pictures ( Antarctica etc ) does anyone know where i can find all these at i would like to have them .

Thanks

stevenshizzle

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
Did you not forsee that your phone would not be identical to the demo model (I.E. Preloaded iTunes music, pictures, etc...)?

Come on now.

rinual

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
I can try to upload the pictures in a few days.. I work as a iPhone specialst at an ATT store and work with the demos, i just have to be reminded to do so. Send me a PM tomorrow or something, and ill try to remember

rinual

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
sorry for the double post, i have ALL the demo photos as well as the additional photo of the fish in the reeves..

ill try to upload them, but if i cant do it from work (att's fire wall is usually lame) ill have to save them to a thumb drive or something.

Hope i can be helpful.

SrLANGuy

Jul 22, 2007
Go back to the store, on the demo phone email the pics to your personal account. It should only take a few minutes. Copy them into your sync folder at home and poof, you're done.
The photos won't look as good! If you email them from the iPhone, they'll be 640 by 480. If you download them directly off the iPhone from your computer, they'll be 1600 by 1200.