Pictures On iPhone

E_Dub

Bronze
May 23, 2008
May be a dumb question. How do I get the pictures off my IPohone onto my computer short of emailing every picture to myself?

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
It depends on if you're on a Mac or PC. But generally, when you connect the iPhone to your computer, it should show up like a digital camera. On Windows, it will appear as a flash drive which you can browse and copy from easily.

E_Dub

Bronze
May 23, 2008
Thanks for the help!

iPhone™

Bronze
Oct 4, 2008
Australia
I'm on windows, So I'll tell you how I do it.

Just plug the phone into your computer, Then wait for the 'New device found, What would you like to do' dialogue box to appear.

Now use the windows scanner option to get the photos off.

styfle

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
My favorite way to get them off is send them directly to my photobucket account
If you have one go to options someone in there and there is something called mobile I think. Sorry if these directions are vague but its pretty straight forward. You basically end up making an email address that goes directly to your photobucket account so if your accout was "dub" on photobucket...you can add numbers/letters to it to make it dub.addstuffhere@photobucket.com

Then just email your pix to that email and its uploaded to your photobucket account.
Again, sorry for the horrible instructions

harleygold

Bronze
Jul 26, 2008
Anderson, IN
My favorite way to get them off is send them directly to my photobucket account
If you have one go to options someone in there and there is something called mobile I think. Sorry if these directions are vague but its pretty straight forward. You basically end up making an email address that goes directly to your photobucket account so if your accout was "dub" on photobucket...you can add numbers/letters to it to make it dub.addstuffhere@photobucket.com

Then just email your pix to that email and its uploaded to your photobucket account.
Again, sorry for the horrible instructions
To enhance the above statement, there is a photobucket app that does all that for ya. :)