pictures to PC

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jul 25, 2007
San Diego
How do you add pictures you take with your iPhone to your desktop pc.?
it should ask you what application you want to use to extract your pictres to your PC when you connect the iPhone... I haven't found any good image editors yet... Sometimes I wish I had iphotos...

Any got any suggestion for a good image editor for PC?

Preferably one with a free download of course!

bbguy5

Bronze
Jul 26, 2007
Rolling Meadows, IL
when you attach your phone to your comptuer it will ask you what you want to do. click cancel. Open up my computer, go down and you should see a camera that says "Apple iPhone" double click and walla

MyquiH

Aug 14, 2007
My favorite free pic editor/viewer for Windows is Picasa (another Google product). Has a lot of nice built-in features, slick interface, free web hosting of your albums. Kind of a non-.Mac-person-iPhoto.

Mike
(dotEverything)

skiz420

Bronze
Jul 28, 2007
Boston
it should ask you what application you want to use to extract your pictres to your PC when you connect the iPhone... I haven't found any good image editors yet... Sometimes I wish I had iphotos...

Any got any suggestion for a good image editor for PC?

Preferably one with a free download of course!
what exactly are you trying to do with the editor... for resizeing and croping the normal windows image viewer can do that.... if you need something more advanced PM me i might be able to help you out with that