Placing pushpins on maps

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
Does anyone else wish they could place push pins on maps just by pointing to where they want the push pin? I just was thinking how convienient that would be.

greenjbhsd

Silver
Jul 13, 2007
Does anyone else wish they could place push pins on maps just by pointing to where they want the push pin? I just was thinking how convienient that would be.
I like the map feature and like you wish there was more that it could do. I was also thinking how nice it would be to be able to text the turn by turn directions that you generate. I can think of many times I have been asked how to get somewhere on the phone and if I could just say "I will send them to your phone in a sec" it would be so nice.

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
I like the map feature and like you wish there was more that it could do. I was also thinking how nice it would be to be able to text the turn by turn directions that you generate. I can think of many times I have been asked how to get somewhere on the phone and if I could just say "I will send them to your phone in a sec" it would be so nice.
I wonder if ideas like this would ever be taken into consideration, or if they are not achievable.

Eiko

Bronze
Jul 31, 2007
Pretty cool idea...
I'd like my phone to actually drive the car by following the step b step directions. THAT would rock.

greenjbhsd

Silver
Jul 13, 2007
Pretty cool idea...
I'd like my phone to actually drive the car by following the step b step directions. THAT would rock.
I'd get too bored since I am sure you could not watch a video on the phone while it is operating the car!