Plague Inc.

Discussion in 'iPhone Apps and Games' started by JWiPhone, Jun 3, 2012.

1. JWiPhone

JWiPhone Genius
    Gold

I noticed this game at the top of the charts and bought it. It is quite fun and unique requiring a lot of strategy to destroy the world at the higher levels. Create mutations and try to stay ahead of the development for a cure. It is priced at 99 cents.

Plague Inc

2. IceCold357

IceCold357 Contributor
    Silver

Just started this game today and it is quite addicting. Only problem I have is I beat it on Normal and the next Virus is not unlocking.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

3. JWiPhone

JWiPhone Genius
    Gold

I haven't played it much yet. Just getting use to the basics of the game. I love reading about the different strategies to win. Not sure why it won't unlock. I'm sure there might be others experiencing the same problem, otherwise write the developer with the issue.

4. JWiPhone

JWiPhone Genius
    Gold

5. IceCold357

IceCold357 Contributor
    Silver

Yes I looked at the reviews and there seems to be quite a few other people with the same issue. Hopefully they fix it soon. I am looking forward to trying to Virus and see how I can spread it.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

6. iphonewarrior

iphonewarrior Moderator

Thanks JW, I was playing this game for about 5 hours yesterday! ha ha! It's a great game, simple, yet addictive.

7. JWiPhone

JWiPhone Genius
    Gold

I agree. I like the different strategies you can employ, like not showing the hand of the disease too quickly but concentrate on spreading the infection worldwide and then start mutating the disease.

8. iphonewarrior

iphonewarrior Moderator

I've completed the first level, yet I the next stage hasn't opened up? This has happened a few times now and it's not exactly easy to beat the AI even on an easier setting. I don't really want to pay for an in-app-purchase when I've already paid for the app.