PlainJain images for Customize

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
They are in installer :), and they're pretty cool. Not Uber-cheesy like most things i see available.

Again, hats off to Matt. Although, i am currently photoshopping his battery image with an idea of my own. It's my first foray into photoshopping AND directly modding iPhone images beyond customizer, so i'll let you know how it goes.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
i'm tellin ya, i'm about to get hooked on this photoshopping businesss. I haven't quite figured out how to take a screenie of my lock screen OR display these battery icons in a similar fashion in photoshop, so here are the .png files themselves. Again, these are just the PlainJain Battery images that i altered a bit... not trying to claim any of the work as my own... just looking for feedback, i guess.

again, thanks to Matt "Target" Davis for the inspiration.

EDIT

apparently i can only attach 5 images at a time... so if anyone wants the rest, just let me know, and i'll attach them to another post.

gametroll

Oct 18, 2007
Looks awesome to me. Post up the rest man!

Thanks for your kind words. I'm as much of a "schlock" artist as the next designer really, but the idea of PlainJain was to get as simple and clean as possible and get OUT OF THE WAY of people's wallpapers, and let them get around the phone quickly and easily. So I try to keep with that aesthetic as much as I can with anything PlainJain related.

Glad you're getting into modding, just remember, it's addicting. Once you start, it's over. There is NO going back.

Cheers!

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
yeah, i feel the same way about the icons and other images cluttering things up. I'll post the rest of the images i have later tonight, i guess.