Planking...The latest "craze"

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
Speaking of idiots I just saw a guy on a sports bike pass in front of my house going probably around 120mph with a police car chasing after him, I'm waiting for a big bang.
Who needs cable!
And you didn't come out and wave at me?
I'll circle back around.

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
I don't see the problem with it. Parents should be happy the latest craze doesn't cost them anything. And I think this one is way more safe then 90% of the physical games and sports kids play today. Maybe this will help our overweight couch potato kids to (get out and play). It just seams harmless IMO.

Santa

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 2, 2009
Colorado, USA
I don't see the problem with it. Parents should be happy the latest craze doesn't cost them anything. And I think this one is way more safe then 90% of the physical games and sports kids play today. Maybe this will help our overweight couch potato kids to (get out and play). It just seams harmless IMO.
I agree, harmless and free. Pretty good combo.

But I'm not sure it helps with the overweight thing. Laying very still for a long time?

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
I agree, harmless and free. Pretty good combo.

But I'm not sure it helps with the overweight thing. Laying very still for a long time?
Have to have great abs to hold legs that straight.

I agree harmless and funny. I would stop and look if I saw it. Better than drugs.
" planking not cranking "

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
Have to have great abs to hold legs that straight.

I agree harmless and funny. I would stop and look if I saw it. Better than drugs.
" planking not cranking "
PLANK HOLD BABY! Does help to create a strong core. It's hard to do also. This Planking, Meh, whatev I'm over it.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Same here, I'm only going to hear more it's ok's it's all for fun etc...wait until we get old and we need to rely of this pieces of wood to take care of us. I'm already planning my death.

Aug 31, 2010
Same here, I'm only going to hear more it's ok's it's all for fun etc...wait until we get old and we need to rely of this pieces of wood to take care of us. I'm already planning my death.
My parents were right into the Woodstock scene and I turned out alright, plus they take great care of my grandparents.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Did they pose as planks in Woodstock? I don't thinks so, they knew how to have fun and so did I, I don't look for ways to make my self look stupid in the middle of the road, some people are just detached from reality, that's when you become a piece of wood, like pinocchio lol

Aug 31, 2010
Did they pose as planks in Woodstock? I don't thinks so, they knew how to have fun and so did I, I don't look for ways to make my self look stupid in the middle of the road, some people are just detached from reality, that's when you become a piece of wood, like pinocchio lol
Haha! I definitely see your point, I just think things somehow even out in the end.

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
People trying such stupid stunts deserve to die. My opinion.

Human beings in general seem to have nothing truly worthwhile in their lives.
Someone very close to me (you'll never guess who...) tells me I'm being a little nihilistic and depressing with the above post. Upon reading it again, this unnamed source is right. I apologize for the extreme nature of the remarks. I don't retract them, but I admit I could have been a bit less callous.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
They can be taken back you know :D I kid I kid ( in case you thought I was serious )

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
Someone very close to me (you'll never guess who...) tells me I'm being a little nihilistic and depressing with the above post. Upon reading it again, this unnamed source is right. I apologize for the extreme nature of the remarks. I don't retract them, but I admit I could have been a bit less callous.
Hey, nice marmot!

Caliphone

Bronze
Aug 7, 2008
Bakersfield
People who post "toilet pics" think "planking" is weird.
I don't have an opinion on either, I'm just saying'.......

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
I feel like planking right now. I'll plank in my bed (I'm so tired).