Plantronics Discovery 925 Connection Issue

Lauting

Bronze
Nov 11, 2007
London, England
Hi All,

Does anyone own the above bluetooth headset and if so do they have any problems reconnecting the headset after not using it.

As i would use it one day then turn bluetooth off and then in a few days time i would use it again and the device doesn't seem to re-register. I can see the device is paired as it states this on the bluetooth options.

So in the end to get it to work again i just re-register it, a bit painful to do this each time but apart from that the device is top notch.

iNitvizn

Dec 18, 2008
Hi All,

Does anyone own the above bluetooth headset and if so do they have any problems reconnecting the headset after not using it.

As i would use it one day then turn bluetooth off and then in a few days time i would use it again and the device doesn't seem to re-register. I can see the device is paired as it states this on the bluetooth options.

So in the end to get it to work again i just re-register it, a bit painful to do this each time but apart from that the device is top notch.
I have the same problem with the Plantronics 520. I have to re-pair it (LOL - no pun intended) everytime it loses the connection. So when I turn off bluetooth to save battery, turn my headset or phone off, etc... I have to pair the headset again so it will pick up.

It's a real pain....

Lauting

Bronze
Nov 11, 2007
London, England
I have the same problem with the Plantronics 520. I have to re-pair it (LOL - no pun intended) everytime it loses the connection. So when I turn off bluetooth to save battery, turn my headset or phone off, etc... I have to pair the headset again so it will pick up.

It's a real pain....
Which firmware are you running and is your phone jail broken?

Mar 31, 2009
My plantronics 925 pairs with my iPhone 3G but I can't hear anything.

Aeyjay

Mar 2, 2009
I have a Plantronics 855 headset that is having the same connection issue. It is Jail broken and running on firmware 2.2.1. Has anyone been able to solve this issue other than re-pairing the phone and the headset?