Played around with iPhone at AT&T

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Jempast

Jun 29, 2007
My husband wanted to check out the iPhone at our local AT&T. He has gone on for months saying how he wants an iPhone. I hated the iPhone before it came out because he was driving me crazy about it. Then he kept going on and on telling me about the features of the iPhone and I did some research on Apple's site and started liking it. Then yesterday we went to AT&T to see the iPhone & I told him 'not to wet his pants' while we were going into the store.

We played around with the display iPhones and I want one so badly. I see know what the hype is all about.

alb0zf1n3st

Silver
Jul 2, 2007
lol.. Yeah it is a very very nice phone.. You really wouldn't regret spending money on it... Take the platstic and your ID and goto Apple store and buy 2 8GB iPhones one for yourself and one for your loving husband and enjoy :)

lucky8926

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
Central IL
Yeah my girlfriend was the same way. She was sick and tired of hearing about it but when we went to the AT&T store and played around with one she was Impressed! She was shocked that it was so smooth during scrolling and the picture was amazing. She didn't think it was going to be the same in person as it was on TV. She too is now an iPhone fan!

Popdevil

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
My husband wanted to check out the iPhone at our local AT&T. He has gone on for months saying how he wants an iPhone. I hated the iPhone before it came out because he was driving me crazy about it. Then he kept going on and on telling me about the features of the iPhone and I did some research on Apple's site and started liking it. Then yesterday we went to AT&T to see the iPhone & I told him 'not to wet his pants' while we were going into the store.

We played around with the display iPhones and I want one so badly. I see know what the hype is all about.
I heard about the iPhone from my brother who is a MAC user. He was telling me about the iPhone for over a year. Since I'm a MS guy I just dismissed him. I didn't even know 6/29/07 was the day the phones came out. I saw news clippings the day after. I liked the look and everything it could do. The wife and myself went to the AT&T store and after playing with it, the wife really loved it and I wasn't as impressed. She liked how easy it was to move and the keyboard was nice for her small hands/fingers.

I started reading more and more about it and started to want one. I was already on AT&T service so I went to the local Apple Store and got 2 of the 8gb iPhones. We are both loving it and my wife really likes the fact that email and internet is unlimited.

This is my very first Apple product. I bought my wife a Video iPhone for xmas last year but never anything for myself. My brother the big time Mac user tells me Apple always puts out updates for their products so I'm looking forward to an update to fix some of the little bugs.

Jeremiah

Bronze
Jul 11, 2007
Maryland
yeah it sure is an awesome phone, my family all said it would be a waste and have so many bugs but they were all wrong, and now my brother is going to get one.

ATT*Mark

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
i bashed it before it came out . fell into the hype and bought one now i cant live without it , i love it.