Playing a recording through my iPhone?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

chrisj

Nov 5, 2011
When I have to do a lot of calling for work, via my iPhone, and I've reached the voicemail of the prospective client (who opted-in for information), and I have to repeat why I'm calling over and over throughout the day, it would be helpful to instead to play a recording of what I have to say, because after several calls, I start to not sound as professional.

So, a recording of me would help my job, rather than me saying the same thing over and over again. I know that there are external microphones available for iPhones, so I thought their may be a solution for my situation, maybe hooking up a digital voice recorder, or something/somehow?.
Any ideas how I could play a recording through my iPhone, when needed, will be appreciated.

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
That's similar to my need to send a pre written text automatically at a future time without having to hit send. Just don't see a way.

Sent using iCafe app

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Last edited:

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Thanks, but it only alerts you when it's time to send the pre written text. You still have to hit send. I want to send a text at 4:00 am with info for my wife but don't want to wake to hit send.
You have to jailbreak for that. BiteSMS can do it. Unfortunately, the 7.x jailbreak hasn't been released yet.