Playing & Elapsed Time Display On iPod Songs

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

topcat84

Contributor
Bronze
Jun 28, 2007
When I'm playing a song, shouldn't it show how much time has played and how much time is left somewhere on the iPod screen ? What am I missing, or is this not a feature of the iPhone. Thanks in advance ! Cheers !

DJKneo

Oct 1, 2007
Honolulu
djkneo.deviantart.com
You are only able to see the time elapsed when you are not in cover flow, so once your in its regular display mode, just tap the cd cover once, and it should show up on the top, there your able to fast forward through the track and you can choose whether to repeat album, playlist, repeat once, or shuffle. Hope this helps

reas0n

Silver
Jul 1, 2007
Stamford, CT
www.ohitsjustpete.com
When I'm playing a song, shouldn't it show how much time has played and how much time is left somewhere on the iPod screen ? What am I missing, or is this not a feature of the iPhone. Thanks in advance ! Cheers !
it is a feature just tap the screen when playing a song only in portrait (when the phone is vertical) mode tho

You are only able to see the time elapsed when you are not in cover flow, so once your in its regular display mode, just tap the cd cover once, and it should show up on the top, there your able to fast forward through the track and you can choose whether to repeat album, playlist, repeat once, or shuffle. Hope this helps

damnit you beat me to it...but i got a screen shot haha lol

DJKneo

Oct 1, 2007
Honolulu
djkneo.deviantart.com
it is a feature just tap the screen when playing a song only in portrait (when the phone is vertical) mode tho

damnit you beat me to it...but i got a screen shot haha lol
LMFAO indeed, I don't have 3rd party apps on my iPhone anymore...not able to take smexy screens anymore -___-" just gotta use my digi camera...too much of a hassle, LOL