Playing iPhone's IPod music in car, what's the best thing to buy?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

dinosaur1

Silver
Nov 10, 2007
I picked up my iPhone tonight. i found a case now I am wondering about the best recommendation for playing music in my car using the iPhone that also chargs it the same time if possible?

Lester56

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
I picked up my iPhone tonight. i found a case now I am wondering about the best recommendation for playing music in my car using the iPhone that also chargs it the same time if possible?
Any 2008 Scion. I would go for the xB. (they come with iPod/iPhone ready stereo's with the cable!)

bigmac

Bronze
Jul 13, 2007
Los Angeles
I got a hard wired FM modulator wired into my car. It works great! No feedback, no interfearance. I can even hear the phone over the car speakers. Cost around $120 installed...:eek:

sl0ppyshat

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
I have the DICE Ipod/iPhone intergration kit my BMW...love it works like a charm. Your iPhone will be controlled by your radio or you can control it from the phone.

I can still use all the other functions on my phone (email, SMS, Youtube etc) while listening to music.

http://www.europeanautosource.com/product_info.php?products_id=268

Track names also appear on my radio :)

DICE makes these not only for BMW, but acura/honda, toyota/lexus and a whole list of others.

Chris.Carter770

Bronze
Dec 25, 2007
I have the DICE Ipod/iPhone intergration kit my BMW...love it works like a charm. Your iPhone will be controlled by your radio or you can control it from the phone.

I can still use all the other functions on my phone (email, SMS, Youtube etc) while listening to music.

http://www.europeanautosource.com/product_info.php?products_id=268

Track names also appear on my radio :)

DICE makes these not only for BMW, but acura/honda, toyota/lexus and a whole list of others.

WOW... I like this Idea. I have a 740 myself and I must add this to my car. Thanks on this one