Playstation Network Plus Subscription

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
Guys I recently purchased a PlayStation 4 and I would like to purchase PlayStation Network Plus so I can play online. There are a couple of problems, though:

1) I cannot subscribe on Sony's website because I am in Egypt and the region is locked (USA and Canada only).

2) I have a PayPal account but of course my address, IP, and credit card information are in Egypt, which is why it did not work on Sony's website and Amazon.

I tried searching online but the websites I found either don't seem trustworthy or do not actually accept PayPal payments, but rather other payments methods I have not seen before like Entropay and Digital Wallet.

I know this is a lot to ask, but I believe I can transfer money to any PayPal account from my own, regardless of the region the other PayPal account is in. I do not know who to trust with this, which is why I came to EIC because I know I can trust most, if not all, of the people here. Whoever is willing to do this, I can transfer you $20 bucks for a 3-month Playstation Plus Subscription and you'd use my PSN account in order to make the payment and subscribe to PSN Plus.

Is there anyone here willing to do this? I'll transfer the money first, of course.

Thanks guys!

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
Guys I recently purchased a PlayStation 4 and I would like to purchase PlayStation Network Plus so I can play online. There are a couple of problems, though:

1) I cannot subscribe on Sony's website because I am in Egypt and the region is locked (USA and Canada only).

2) I have a PayPal account but of course my address, IP, and credit card information are in Egypt, which is why it did not work on Sony's website and Amazon.

I tried searching online but the websites I found either don't seem trustworthy or do not actually accept PayPal payments, but rather other payments methods I have not seen before like Entropay and Digital Wallet.

I know this is a lot to ask, but I believe I can transfer money to any PayPal account from my own, regardless of the region the other PayPal account is in. I do not know who to trust with this, which is why I came to EIC because I know I can trust most, if not all, of the people here. Whoever is willing to do this, I can transfer you $20 bucks for a 3-month Playstation Plus Subscription and you'd use my PSN account in order to make the payment and subscribe to PSN Plus.

Is there anyone here willing to do this? I'll transfer the money first, of course.

Thanks guys!
I'd be willing to help you out. Are you sure the PSN will even work in Egypt? If you can't access Sony's website because it is blocked, wouldn't Sony's PSN servers be blocked too?

Send me a PM if you're pretty certain this method will work out for you.

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
Kadelic, thank you so much! No, it works in Egypt, it's just the payment method that is a problem. I went on Amazon, registered a new account, and paid directly using my online internet card rather than PayPal and it worked!!! 3 months for $18.

Thanks again, I really appreciate it.

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
Unfortunately not. The only console I have is the Xbox 360 and after almost 10 years I finally quit renewing my Xbox Gold membership this year. If I was going to get one of the new gen consoles it would be the PS4, but the only thing I've used the 360 for the past couple years was to stream Netflix and play DVD's. Now that I have an ATV and a Bluray player the Xbox collects dust.