pleas help my iPod!!

rfdustin

Feb 23, 2009
please help me my mom un plugged it in the middle of the load and i don't know what to do it shows numbers and letters and after a wile it shows
BSD root: md0, major 2, minor 0
and i cant do enything and it wont show up in iTunes but if i hold the home button and the top one it turns off and turns back on normaly but after the Apple it goes to the numbers and letters again please please i need your help o and i have an ipod touch 8gb tx

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
what did she stop it in the middle of?

esquisite

Feb 24, 2009
UK
hmm, put it into DFU mode and restore it using iTunes... on another note though what the hell are you doing letting you mom near it! If i'm ever at my parents using the computer to do stuff, I categorically make sure I tell her NOT to TOUCH anything!

sean lfc

Mar 3, 2009
i know you said iTunes isn't showing it but just try plugging it in and as the guy above said put it in DFU mode.
just incase you don't know how to do this , hold the top button and the home button for 10 second , then let go of the top button but keep holding the home button for about another 8 seconds , this SHOULD cause the computer to detect it then simply restore it , although restoring it takes such a long time :(
good luck with it , hope you can get it working again