Please...4gb iPhone?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
i really really want to find a 4gb iPhone!:laugh2:
i almost got ripped off but im going to get my money back! and i really want an iPhone...please if you know anywhere i can purchase one.... let me know...thanks:cool:

to response to my question...i just saw on the att website that you can order by phone...u think they might have a 4gb iPhone i can order by phone? has anyone done this?

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
i almost got ripped off but im going to get my money back! and i really want an iPhone...please if you know anywhere i can purchase one.... let me know...thanks:cool:

to response to my question...i just saw on the att website that you can order by phone...u think they might have a 4gb iPhone i can order by phone? has anyone done this?
Good luck, but to my knowledge the 4gb isn't being sold anymore.

Save your money, hell, throw change in a jar for a couple of months and you should have enough...HEY! That's what I'll Do!

:laugh2:

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia

It's definitely worth a shot and I would also suggest to check an Apple store because they might still have some left over.

entong

Bronze
Sep 21, 2007
just try give them a phone call and ask if they have iPhone 4gigs in stock. :)
hope that they still have it.

ipod classic

Bronze
Sep 24, 2007
Apple and AT&T are both out of the 4gb. They completely sold out sometime lastweek. The last place you couldve gotten the last ones were on Apples online store, where I got my 4gb. And they discontined manufacturing the 4gb version. So its pretty safe to say that a brand new 4gb for the price of $299 is pretty much extinct. $299 for a freakin iPhone was one of the sweetest freakin deals ever! I jumped on that ship as fast as I could say freakin! Just go for the 8gb. Twice the storage but for a hundred dollars more.

minivini

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007

I think your best bet is going to be trying *gasp...* ebay or the forum again. Surely luck will be on your side this time!

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
like a few others, i highly suggest getting the 8gig. that 4gig will go by so quickly! and with no chance of adding memory, you'll be stuck and that will make you hate it. i would hate having to choose which songs to delete because i want to put new music on it..

(starts a chant)8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
like a few others, i highly suggest getting the 8gig. that 4gig will go by so quickly! and with no chance of adding memory, you'll be stuck and that will make you hate it. i would hate having to choose which songs to delete because i want to put new music on it..

(starts a chant)8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!
I really couldn't agree more. You don't really want to get "trapped" into a 4gig model especially with the possibility of adding video and everything else.

(continues the chant)8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
(continues the chant)8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!
8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!

and think about it, they quit manufacturing the 4gig for a reason, the memory was too low for such an awesome phone :)

Spikefood

Bronze
Oct 3, 2007
yes go 8gig. Just this morning I added the full 8th season of south park to my iPhone, combined that with my music and jackass the movie and I've only got 2gigs left. If your not much into movies or shows and only like the occasional song here and there then I guess a max of 1,000 songs is ok.

Its all personal choice but just look down the line to when you might need that extra space.

(Already wishes there was a 16+gig iPhone :()

And don't forget that when they say 8gig and 4 gig its really 7.27 gigs and probably 3.27gig.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
yes go 8gig. Just this morning I added the full 8th season of south park to my iPhone, combined that with my music and jackass the movie and I've only got 2gigs left. If your not much into movies or shows and only like the occasional song here and there then I guess a max of 1,000 songs is ok.​

Its all personal choice but just look down the line to when you might need that extra space.​

(Already wishes there was a 16+gig iPhone :()​

Ahhh! Another South Park fanatic. I have been in the process of converting my entire South Park DVD collection to mp4. I've already got seasons 1-4 and the movie done, now it's on to seasons 6-10. I've also already converted the entire Family Guy series up to this point. If only we had 160 gb...
8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig! or more!

Spikefood

Bronze
Oct 3, 2007
Ahhh! Another South Park fanatic. I have been in the process of converting my entire South Park DVD collection to mp4. I've already got seasons 1-4 and the movie done, now it's on to seasons 6-10. I've also already converted the entire Family Guy series up to this point. If only we had 160 gb...
8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig!8gig! or more!
160gig iPhone. *drool*

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
yeah i really need to start converting some videos.. whats the program you use blinks?(better be free lol)

and yeah the only way we'd get a 160gig iPhone is with a 160gig iPod duct-taped to the back...

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
i got the 4 gig thinking that i wouldn't use it because i just wouldn't then i ripped my dvd collection, and now i find my self picking and choosing and i wish that i would have gotten the 8 gig...

Spikefood

Bronze
Oct 3, 2007
How in the world do you turn one of your dvds into mpeg4 format? Knowing this would put me in heaven. Thought my dvds were collecting too much dust.